We will prepay full freight on copper-clad ground rod shipments of 2000 lbs., copper wire shipments of 2000 lbs. and aluminum shipments of 5000 lbs. via our routing. Order not meeting these quantities are shipped prepaid and add or collect, F.O.B. DeKalb, Illinois. No merchandise accepted for return unless by written or verbal authorization from the factory. Damage or loss claims are to be made directly to the carrier.
All prices are subject to metal adjustments, unless otherwise specified, on day of shipment.
Copper: Price to be based on the producers published price for electrolytic cathode or Comex day of shipment.
Aluminum: Price to be based on “Metals Week.” U.S. transaction average price for month prior to shipment.
- All weights, measurements, and values are nominal.
- Alternate insulation thicknesses available upon request.
- Colors available upon request.
- Alternate constructions available upon request.
- Standard manufacturing tolerance is +/-10%.